Monday, June 1, 2009

Being twelve

Being twelve makes you feel younger than when you were eleven because when you're eleven you're the oldest or one of the oldest in primary, and when you're twelve you are suddenly the youngest of young women.
I used to think, big beehives.
Now it is kind of, small beehives.
Did i get older on my birthday?

5 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Hmm, that's a total interesting comment. I think that's very true. You feel so big in primary, but in Young Women's you're just a baby. Don't worry, you're always just a baby to me :) haha.

Anonymous said...

I remember referring to myself as a "ten-ager" a long, long time ago.
Now it seems like a century ago!
-G

stone's eye view said...

Those are some deep thoughts. Too deep for someone who didn't just turn a whole year older. I remember beehives. It was so fun. I hope you enjoy it.

stone's eye view said...

PS
That was quite the poem you wrote.

Calgary Legal Real Estate Blog said...

To anonymous - it was pretty much a century ago. to Marvel - wow. you were thinking pretty deep about that.