Now I know what to write and here it is.
Welcome to my lesson thing. i will teach you some sentences and stuff in Japanese.
Hello: ko ni chi wa
good bye: sie yo nara
mom: o ka san
dad: o to san
my name is *name* wa ta shi wa *name* des
what is your name? na my ay wa nan des ka?
can i have a *food*: *food* ta be te mo ee des ka?
some foods:
egg: ta ma go
apple: ri n go
noodles: so ba
thank u for reading if you even read it!
bye bye, flambini
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very, very cool. I just might have to practice up on those ones. I knew hello, but other than that....nothing.
You should make a deal with your parents to get them to take you to Japan if you study Japanese every year for 5 years. Soon you'll know more than your dad!
G-
I will add my knowledge of the language:
Su me ma san
(Excuse me) - that's the most used sentence I learned while visiting you guys. I used it when traveling on the subways.
Post a Comment