Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Braces update

Braces hurt so bad the first two days and now they are fine but they are annoying and they feel weird. It is such a pain to eat because if one of the brackets fall off that means we have to pay $100 dollars and the orthodontist people make it sound like the brackets fall off very easily. So it takes me forever to eat and I have to cut everything up. Lately I have been only having soft stuff to eat because my teeth are sore so I can't bite into hard things. It also takes forever to brush and floss my teeth. So all you people who are or may be getting braces read this.

Braces are as annoying as little siblings...
-Marvlous's wise words

Then that must be annoying huh?
And also, enjoy your time without them!

And to all of you people I will try to put pictures on as soon as they are downloaded onto the computer! So...
Bye bye!
flambini
PS flambini and Marvelous Marvel are both me, they are not like secret code names and stuff.

5 comments:

stone's eye view said...

I feel for ya, braces hurt a lot!!! I remember well.

Baby is due the 12th.

Anonymous said...

HaHa! You and Lander and Lelly are triplets! Just be glad you don't have to wear them forever!
-G

Ashley Dawn said...

Hope they're cooperating for you a bit better now. You look super cute with them on....that's why Marella got them on, she wanted to look cute like you!!

Ashley Dawn said...

okay, so I check the cahoon cousins blog, but I can't leave a comment because of the username and password part. I just can't get those to use. Can you send me an invitation to be an administrator? Then I can fix the problem so people can leave you comments. I think that's why no one has left a comment...

Anonymous said...

awww their not THAT easy to fall off... Believe me, I've been there *sweatdrop*