Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So...

We are back in Canada now. We got back after a thirteen hour drive. We watched movies, listened to my mom read and we listened to music. I went to my friend's house in Utah and we had fun. We got some crazy pictures of Lander. On the was back we stopped in Idaho and spent the night at a friend's house. We had fun, and we stayed up very late.
Oh yeah. Lander got braces and I get them this Friday. We made sure to get before pictures, so after I get braces we will get after pictures so we will have before and after pictures. I will try to put a picture of me on here with braces.
When we left my cousin's house to go home, we decided to go to costco quickly to get some stuff. While we were there my cousin called us. He told us my dad forgot his suit. Then five minutes after he hang up, he called back and said there were more forgotten things so we had to go back. When we went back I searched under the couches just in case we had forgotten more things. I found my dad's belt. And then after we said goodbye once again to our cousins, and we left to leave again, my cousin called and said we forgott more stuff. But we said, "We will come get it another time." because we were almost halfway to where we were going to spend the night. And so we got to my friend's house very late, when we were hoping to get there by 7:30pm.
So that is basically what has happened. Good bye!
flambini

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time your dad gets impatient because you forgot something, make sure to remind him of all the things he tried to leave in Utah. Haha!

stone's eye view said...

welcome back to the COLD!

Ashley Dawn said...

haha, I always forget things too. Good luck with the braces today. We're in Calgary, so maybe we'll have to come and see you and Lander with your hot new braces!!