Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hey you!

I am in Utah right now. My cousins are at school and I am going shopping soon. On the way here to Utah we stopped at my friend's house to spend the night. I hadn't seen her since I was seven or something like that. So now I am on my dad's laptop. That reminds me of a story and I will tell it to you.

The story of the laptops (a true story)

One time my dad was flicking coins in different directions. Then he hit his laptop's screen and cracked the screen. And so that laptop died.

(I witnessed this) Another time there was a tickle me elmo toy sitting at the top of the stairs and my dad, holding his laptop in front of him, did not notice the elmo and tripped over elmo and fell down the stairs, laptop included. And so that laptop died.

And I don't know how but I think my dad broke another laptop somehow. The laptops still work but the screen are dead so we have hooked them to other screens.

Yesterday we went skiing from 9:00am-4:30pm. It was so fun and I didn't crash once! I only slipped a few times. In one of the places it was so snowy that I could only see my cousins bright jackets in front of me and everything else except the rock of the moutian was white. To the right there was a thing that is kind of like a cliff and a couldn't see the edge of it. It was kinda scary.

So that is some of what I have done. I gotta go now because we are going shopping. BYE!
flambini

3 comments:

stone's eye view said...

SOunds like you are having fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Sounds like fun! Do you miss me yet?
-G
P.S. Tell your Mom to give you each $5 from me to spend! NOT on candy!

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh good, I'm glad you're having a blast. Congrats on not falling down on the ski hill. That's AWESOME. I love those stories about your Dad's laptops. He's SO ridiculous.